Voor onze opdrachtgever Talmundo zijn wij op zoek naar een Junior Account Executive. Een prachtige groeifunctie in een internationale tech-scale-up gevestigd op de Zuidas in Amsterdam. Gezien het internationale karakter is de beschrijving in het Engels.
Junior Account Executive
Talmundo is a fast-growing international HR tech scale-up that modernizes and simplifies onboarding activities with employee experience as the main driver. Our B2B SaaS platform helps employers all over the world, such as Orange, Bacardi, ABN AMRO, and Lufthansa, revolutionize their employee onboarding experience. Our software blends HR best practices with a company’s culture to deliver a great onboarding experience that will positively impact their business by getting new hires up and running and integrated faster. It helps businesses benefit from an engaged, committed and happy workforce.
Sales for us is about creating value. That’s why we’re growing our sales team with people who are empathetic, enthusiastic and driven. We currently have an opening for a Dutch and English speaking Junior Account Executive for the Benelux and English speaking markets. It’s a great opportunity for you to get a head start into HR tech sales.
About the role
In this role, you will be part of our sales team, and will report to Lotte Oudhuis, the Sales Manager Benelux. You work closely with different internal stakeholders such as Marketing and Customer Success. You are responsible for several geographical territories to contribute to the success of the sales team.
This role comes with a clear Growth Path, which means that in 12 months, you will be ready for the next step, allowing you to manage your own pipeline and get promoted to Account Executive. We guide you via on-the-job coaching, a personal development plan and professional sales training.
What you’ll do
- Map companies in our target audience in the Benelux, Germany and other English-speaking territories as assigned;
- Bring in new leads through cold outreach and in time close these deals;
- Qualify incoming leads from marketing;
- Attend demos for prospects, and in time, give demos yourself;
- Organize and process all sales leads within our CRM HubSpot;
- Together with Marketing, develop targeted mail, telephone, and video campaigns;
- Network during HR-related and Talmundo-organized events;
- Work with the sales managers on side projects to increase the revenue generated in the territory, such as organizing webinars, key account strategy and marketing content creation.
Who are you
- You’re a young professional, with max 3 years of relevant work experience and preferably knowledge within the HR industry;
- You have an energetic, creative outgoing personality, action driven and results-oriented;
- You are a self-starter with strong organizational skills and eager to learn new things;
- You have strong presentation and communication skills and have the ability to actively listen and relate to customers needs;
- You are fluent in Dutch * and English. Speaking German is a big bonus;
- You like to work both independently and in a team.
* Please note that good proficiency in Dutch is a hard requirement. If you do not speak Dutch, you need not apply.
Why choose us
- You will join a very international, diverse & ambitious team;
- Vibrant office in Amsterdam Zuidas;
- We offer full flexibility and give you the freedom, responsibility and trust you need to thrive;
- Annual team getaways – when we reach our target 😉
- Quarterly company + team events;
- Company culture based on trust & transparency;
- Real growth opportunities.
You will also be working in a dynamic environment as part of a bigger Group. In 2019, HR Manager, Reachmee, Webcruiter and Talmundo merged to form Talentech, which is today the Nordic region’s leading SaaS company for Talent Acquisition. With offices and partners throughout the Nordic region and the Netherlands, Talentech serves more than 2,200 satisfied customers – from small recruitment companies to large companies in both the public and private sectors.