Mijn Sales Recruiter is de recruitment partner voor SurePay in Utrecht. Op dit moment werven we een Lead voor het sales team voor de banken markt.
The Lead Banks is a brand new function within SurePay for someone who can effectively guide our professional and self organized teams to be successful in connecting new banks to our platform and monitor & optimize our products and service for existing bank customers. The Lead Banks is responsible for all disciplines involved. From Product and (IT) Implementation to Business Development/Sales, Customer Success Management and Business Operations. Currently the teams involved report to different members of the Board. As SurePay continues to grow from a people, product and geographic perspective, we are now splitting the teams involved into two: corporates and banks.
Your job at SurePay
SurePay is a pioneer in fraud prevention and detection within the payments space. We currently work with almost every bank in the Netherlands, have a good presence within the UK and are also recently connected to France. Our mission is to expand further into Europe (Germany, Belgium, Italy, Spain and the Nordics) in the short to medium term and we have already made a great start!
To continue on this trajectory we are further growing and developing our professional, self organized teams. For this we need someone who will guide the teams to achieve our company goals and take responsibility for the whole SurePay Bank proposition. We need someone who is comfortable being the linking pin between Sales, Product, IT and Innovations. For example, communicating what we need from Product and IT in order to build what our potential customers need and then letting our Business Developers sell it. Another example is detecting sales opportunities, aligning with IT and BusOps for implementation and starting up the customer success management.
The ideal candidate for us is someone who has solid experience in guiding several self organized teams and is a strong people manager. You have a vision on our markets, products and how to fill in a linking pin position while also motivating and inspiring the team to be successful. Our team members value personal contact and you are a natural leader by example. Not only will you guide the team, but you also contribute directly to the sales yourself. You ideally have experience with complex implementations and have an affinity with IT, API’s, Business Development and technical teams.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- A strong understanding of the payments landscape and schemes
- Experienced in selling and/or implementing complex technical products to banks
- You ideally have experience also working within a bank, in payments
- Fluent level English, Dutch is a big plus
- Experienced in international people management – managing remote employees of different nationalities and cultures
- Scale-up experience is preferred
- Technical understanding and ability to communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders
- You must be already based in the Netherlands for this role
Your main tasks
- Taking ownership of SurePay’s entire banking proposition, from product development, the initial customer contact through to implementation and customer success management
- Driving performance and achieving our SLA’s, revenue and customer targets
- Acquiring a deep understanding of our markets and banking products
- Collaborating with IT and business operations to ensure smooth implementations
- Collaboration with Innovations to improve or expand our products and deliver more added value to our customers
- Managing, guiding and motivating the teams
- Managing our remote colleagues who are working on international markets
- Making your team successful and actively contributing to sales activities where necessary
- Supervising the end to end sales activities
- Shortening the sales cycle
- Founded in 2016
- ± 80 employees
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payment easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a Fintech company, with the most well known product being the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. This product is purchased by almost all banks in the Netherlands, but also by major insurers, lenders, ministries and government agencies.
In total we have already carried out more than 4 Billion checks. Since we went live with IBAN-Name Check, the number of invoice fraud via transfers to Dutch IBANs has decreased by no less than 81%.
SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is currently in the scale-up phase; we are engaged in the international roll-out of our services. In England we now have a foothold and we check 35% of all payments. Other countries are in the pipeline. We are currently working with 4 scrum teams and a business / sales team on our ambitious growth goals.
SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, specialised at scaling B2B SaaS solutions internationally and FinTech companies. Rabo Frontier Ventures, a strategic investment arm of Rabobank, Connected Capital and Iris Capital support our company’s mission of preventing international payment fraud.
Voor meer informatie graag contact opnemen met Bas Westerbos firstname.lastname@example.org +31613934019