Mijn Sales Recruiter is de parnter voor SurePay voor het invullen van de rol van Salesmanager.
As the Sales Manager for our corporate products at SurePay, you’ll be part of our business development team and report to our Chief Commercial Officer. The aim of your role will be to grow our client base within the Netherlands. We’re looking for someone with a strong network within large corporates and/or the government sector in the Dutch market for this position.
Your job at SurePay
At SurePay, we’re looking for results-oriented Sales Manager to join our high-impact team. You will work on the Dutch corporate market, educating potential clients about our products and building effective relationships with them. You already have a network with large corporations and/or government bodies that you can reach out to and engage with and you’re keen to grow it even further.
We’re growing fast and it will be your responsibility to generate new business in the corporate and government domains. This means that you’ll proactively create opportunities, attract new clients and up-sell to existing customers. Building and maintaining solid long-term relationships with key leads is at the core of what you’ll do, as well as staying in the loop with developments and trends in the market. You hold the ability to translate complex concepts into easily digestible information when speaking with prospects. You’ll be introducing our core product (Confirmation of Payee) to prospects, as well as new developments such as Switch Check and PayID. When doing so, you demonstrate the benefits and importance of implementing our product to battle against fraud and misdirected payments.
- 3+ years of experience in a business development or sales executive role
- A strong network in large corporates and/or the Dutch government
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Ability to have contractual discussions
- Results oriented mindset
- Proactive in creating opportunities
- Proficient in generating business and cross/up selling
- Strong team player who can also work independently
- Ability to work in the dynamic and sometimes hectic start-up environment.
- A good sense of humour!
- Affiliation with the banking and payments sector
- Knowledge of ”Know Your Customer” and “Know Your Supplier” when onboarding clients
- Knowledge on the topics of payments, claims and fraud investigations
- Awareness of processes around contract acceptance and contract changes
Your main tasks
- Identifying and targeting prospective SurePay customers in the Netherlands.
- Creating new opportunities for both new and existing customers by conducting outbound pipeline lead generation and qualification.
- Cultivating relationships with stakeholders from targeted institutions by initiating communications and moving opportunities up in the sales funnel.
- Having conversations regarding contracts in conjunction with our legal department.
- Taking responsibility for the whole sales process from lead generation to contract phase and remaining the point of contact thereafter.
- Keeping up to date with trends and developments within the finance and payments sector.
- Researching and communicating with prospects to get an insight into their current situation and pain points.
- Founded in 2016
- ± 80 employees
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payment easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a Fintech company, with the most well known product being the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. This product is purchased by almost all banks in the Netherlands, but also by major insurers, lenders, ministries and government agencies.
In total we have already carried out more than 4 Billion checks. Since we went live with IBAN-Name Check, the number of invoice fraud via transfers to Dutch IBANs has decreased by no less than 81%.
SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is currently in the scale-up phase; we are engaged in the international roll-out of our services. In England we now have a foothold and we check 35% of all payments. Other countries are in the pipeline. We are currently working with 4 scrum teams and a business / sales team on our ambitious growth goals.
SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, specialised at scaling B2B SaaS solutions internationally and FinTech companies. Rabo Frontier Ventures, a strategic investment arm of Rabobank, Connected Capital and Iris Capital support our company’s mission of preventing international payment fraud.