Mijn Sales Recruiter is de partner voor SurePay voor het invullen van de rol van New Business Developer NL
Do you want to be a part of a driven team within a growing SaaS fintech that has a positive impact on society? Then join us and combine your passion for sales with helping your clients to prevent fraud and misdirected payments!
At SurePay we work every day to make payments safer, more secure and more personal. We aim to reduce/prevent fraud and misdirected payments. With a business development team of 14 talented sales people, we’re on a mission to offer and implement our SaaS solutions throughout Europe. You, as our New Business Developer will be responsible for the Dutch market, together with our Lead Corporates and 2 other colleagues. You focus on all kinds of corporate organisations and governmental institutions. With your hunting mentality and flair for sales, you’ll play a huge part in growing our client base within the Netherlands.
Please note: fluent level Dutch is a hard requirement for this role.
What you’ll do at SurePay
Our main market and home is based in the Netherlands. We work with all of the major Dutch banks (e.g. ING, Rabobank, ABN AMRO, Volksbank) and over 150 corporate and governmental organisations such as A.S.R., DELA, Grolsch, Univé, Gemeente Utrecht and many more.
As our New Business Developer, you’ll work on further expanding this already diverse portfolio. By nature, you’re a real hunter and go-getter. You’re responsible for educating potential clients about our products and services and building long term relationships with them. We are growing fast within the EU and trust in your skills to generate new business within the Dutch market. This means you’re proactive in creating new opportunities, attracting new clients and up-selling to existing customers.
Staying up to date with market developments and trends is interesting to you and you have the ability to translate complex concepts into easily digestible information when speaking to prospects. Your track record in sales and results-oriented mindset will make you successful in achieving the commercial targets.
- Approximately 5 years of experience in a new business development/sales role
- Fluent level Dutch and English
- Experience selling IT/Software/SaaS products
- A hunting mentality
- Strong communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Ability to work with complex decision making units
- Results oriented mindset
- Proactive in creating opportunities
- Strong team player who can also work independently
- A network in large corporates and/or the Dutch government
- A HBO education level
- Affiliation with the banking and payments sector
- Knowledge of ”Know Your Customer” and “Know Your Supplier” when onboarding customers
- Knowledge on the topics of payments, claims and fraud investigations
- Awareness of processes around contract acceptance and contract changes
Your main tasks
- Identifying and targeting prospective SurePay customers in the Netherlands.
- Creating new opportunities for both new and existing customers by conducting outbound pipeline lead generation and qualification.
- Cultivating relationships with stakeholders from targeted institutions by initiating communications and moving opportunities up in the sales funnel.
- Having conversations regarding contracts in conjunction with our legal department.
- Taking responsibility for the whole sales process from lead generation to contract phase and remaining the point of contact thereafter.
- Keeping up to date with trends and developments within the finance and payments sector.
- Researching and communicating with prospects to get an insight into their current situation and pain points.
- Founded in 2016
- ± 95 employees
- 30+ nationalities
- 1 office
- Flat organisation
- (Business) Casual
- Average age: 36
SurePay makes payments easier, more personal and even more secure. We are a fast-growing FinTech SaaS company and have secured our Series A funding in September 2021. SurePay stems from an innovation program of Rabobank, started in July 2016 and has been an independent BV since the beginning of 2020. SurePay is being backed by three leading investors, Rabo Frontier Ventures, Connected Capital and Iris Capital.
As we continue to evolve and grow, we’re working hard to scale further in Europe while continuing to build our talented and driven team. Currently, we’re working according to agile methodologies with 5 scrum teams and a business team made up of various disciplines.
You might know us from our leading product, the IBAN-Name Check, also known internationally as Confirmation of Payee. It’s used by millions of people on a daily basis and is incorporated into payment platforms of banks, corporates and governmental bodies throughout the Netherlands and the UK. We recently also connected to France, meaning we have started providing cross-border checks. We are planning to continue expanding within Europe, bringing our mission of preventing fraud and misdirected payments. Not only are we entering new markets, but also growing our services and product offering through continuous innovation.
SurePay’s core values are; We Care, Build Together, Think Forward and Be Responsible. These core values are the driver’s of our culture and can be seen as guidelines on our beliefs and behaviour. It defines what we find important as a company and the way we work together everyday.
- We Care: We are a supportive employer and understand that health, family and safety is what really matters. We care about our employees, customers, partners and end-users. Therefore we value creating a safe workspace where everybody can be their authentic self and where we, together, work on the same mission to provide safer payments.
- Build Together: We believe in teamwork and strive towards the best results together with employees and customers. Our diversity, both personal and professional, is one of our key strengths.
- Think Forward: We are frontrunners and are on top of our game. Our customers can rely on innovative solutions to service their current and future needs. With a problem solving mindset, we anticipate challenges and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Be Responsible: We all contribute to reaching our mission of reducing fraud and misdirected payments, leading to a positive impact on society. We take responsibility, show ownership and make honest decisions.