LOCATION: Amsterdam or Zwolle office
CLASSIFICATION: Member of enviolo Business Development team
We aim to move people better.
enviolo products (stepless and automatic shifting solutions) are a premium component product used in bikes and eBikes. We are an ingredient brand and primarily sell to the segments of bicycle manufacturers (OEMs) Bike as a Service (BAAS) and last-mile delivery solutions (Delivery)
“Our products and services will empower bike makers to build personal mobility vehicles for great multitudes of urban dwellers. These bikes will change their riders’ lifestyles, have a wide variety of uses, and solve problems in traditionally car-centered societies. They will be available in many ways, so every person can afford them. We will maintain loyal business relationships to build a culture of authenticity and honesty with all stakeholders. These relationships will be a beacon of change in creating urban communities focused on sustainable, healthy, socially-responsible lifestyles. Soon, you will see enviolo products in every city, every day.”
As Technical Sales & Education Specialist you are a key member of the Business Development Team, operating with customers and partners around the globe. As such we are looking for a person that feels comfortable interacting with different cultures and traveling throughout the year in order to create a unique customer journey through innovative on- & offline learning experiences. In addition you support our sales activities towards the OE & tech partner channels through sales conversations, staff training and event support.
This position reports to the Head of Technical Sales & Education.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
The key responsibilities are following the above mentioned 3 core activities.
- Execution of top of the class Retail Education
- Educate, excite and influence retailers via product, service and sales trainings split into theoretical, but most importantly very interactive sessions. Expand this segment by creating supporting online training content & further optimizing our online help center with multi-media content driving the digital change. All initiatives are targeted at creating a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Execution of OEM support (Sales, Education & Event Support) activities
- Sales Support: Act as technical support in our BD team on complex technical issues to ensure we continue to exceed our customer sales experiences and be a driving force in creating upselling opportunities and smooth onboarding and product launch experience, while also evaluating future developments in collaboration with our Product Management.
- Sales Training: Execute sales and technical workshops towards the sales teams of our OEM customers incl. role play, instructing them on enviolo products, key benefits and triggering an increased share of enviolo bikes in their sales activities through upselling opportunities. This includes being a consultant on challenges they face in their everyday job. The ultimate goal is to inspire and educate them to be more successful in selling enviolo equipped bicycles to the retail channel.
- House Show Representation: Represent enviolo, our products and brand during house shows organized by our OEM customers. The goal is to ultimately drive enviolo sales to retailers, in cooperation with the sales teams of OEM’s.
- Technical Training: Conduct technical workshops towards OEM’s for Product Management teams and / or assembly staff as well as tech partners and industry designers to ensure great ride experiences for end consumers from day 1.
- Delivering a premium internal Sales and Product onboarding Experience
- Develop an internal technical onboarding for new products and new hires, ensuring our internal customer facing teams are set up for success. This also involves providing our team and customers the proper self-help support tools like an extensive help center and online training platform with articles & videos.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
The perfect candidate for the Technical Sales & Education role should check the boxes below. The points are listed in random order.
- 5+ years experience in the bicycle, education or industry with a premium technical emphasis.
- Proven experience in education, giving group presentations and running events.
- Ability to engage multiple functions including sales, marketing, product management and customer service.
- Fluent in at least 2 of the following 3 languages English, Dutch and German. Native German speaker is preferred.
- Passionate about educating and inspiring people and delivering a premium customer experience.
- Affinity with premium technical products, enjoys translating product USPs into adding value to business partners.
- Flexible to travel and work outside of enviolo published operating hours / days.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Variable bonus compensation based on department & company success
- An enviolo bike to ride to work every day
- Free and healthy lunch every day
- A beautiful office space in Zwolle
- An international team of bicycle-enthusiasts and experts
- Quarterly team events
Growth potential in an exciting urban mobility market.
Voor meer informatie over deze opdrachtgever en de functie kun je terecht bij Bas Westerbos firstname.lastname@example.org of 06-13934019.